Week 8: Last week - Iqra Sajid

I can't believe how quickly the past two months have gone by. At the beginning of this week, I was focused on completing the final stages of data collection and conducting the last round of statistical analyses in preparation for my presentation. The presentation went very well, and after spending so much time preparing, it was rewarding to share the work I had been dedicated to throughout the summer with my cohort.

Following the presentation, I spent the remainder of the week assisting with additional data collection for the broader study. This experience highlighted the scale of the project, as the total number of cases being collected is approximately twice the number I worked with over the summer. Contributing to this larger effort allowed me to continue developing my research skills while supporting the overall progress of the study.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 3: Eddie Wei - Multimodal Endoscope

Week One: Eddie Wei

Week 1- iqra