Week 7: Gabriella G.
It really is hard to believe that Summer Immersion is almost over! My Cornell PI was in town visiting a friend over the weekend and we had the chance to get breakfast together. She was very excited about my findings and the potential ideas I had developed throughout my various interviews and shadowing experiences.
Most of my work this week focused on wrapping up my time here. We recently received the preliminary data analysis and I have be working to understand the statistical results and implications. I've also been working on shaping the overall narrative for the research, which would inform both my presentation next Tuesday and the motivation of the paper. Condensing an entire research project into a four-minute presentation has proven to be quite challenging. I think my tendency is to turn every presentation into a teaching moment, and with such as short timeframe, I have to resist that instinct and focus on communicating only the most essential findings and takeaways.
Comments
Post a Comment